Monday, February 20, 2017

probably ovulating and swelling with love beyond what the magazines told me about.

us, on separate dates
i'm hanging over the balcony
arms like child arms
and you are below with your big round head 
and I can almost smell it
you're like me, like each other, a juggernaut
wanting to explode, jump, laugh, dream, love
i throw little buttons at you
make faces between acts
try and do that millennial thing 
with my hand and chin; falter.


later, i go home alone
and you too, i assume
a total of four cab rides.
five!  i took one there, while taylor took an arm chair upstairs
and I'm sitting in it, in a silk robe, smoking a roach
taking in the quiet times where i feel most myself, 
dripping languid goddessness
so inspired, i practice dancing. 
fold arms over legs, make new tattoo tableaus.

i think of you
i want to show you what a good time I'm having. 
my autonomous complete loving of the self
i want you to have it with me. 
i stand up, to show you my lap.


i look at my genitals. 
oh yeah, 
the first time i made a stage vagina i looked at this.
this looks like the first stage vagina i made


an old text from an old lover and i droop bit, a kink in the feather in the boa and


a new text from you. you tell me you love me and lightning bolt birds fly out of my chest and up the walls of my room and back again.  

i wanted to say it today and was thinking of ways all day. 
i didn't want to make it weird.
we already make it so, so weird.
Taylor and i mused over it, back to the Cosmo trash advice for invented ideals of woman, politely pleasing man. say you love something about them, say you love it when. i love it when...

then you text me about puke, and i love you too, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment