Tuesday, May 8, 2012

chap book so soon


please please please please please please please please please please tell me where is this where do i go what do i do why am i here am i wasting time? who am i supposed to be supposed to see here or is it there. is it now is it then is it never when was i ever supposed to know where when i’ve never seen her i’ve never really looked but i’ve seen in my dreams such a scene where her hair scared me i walked i thumped i stumbled my legs sank into my socks and my socks sank into my shoes and my shoes stayed on my bedroom floor and my clothes were a compressed tunnel i never dared to enter or else my teeth would fall out of my head and my head would be caught grabbing at gums and i would let them lay like fake spaghetti in my lap my mouth agape i gave you everything i could or i would if you would will yourself to be anywhere at all i could see you please please please please please don’t leave me screaming here every night i’ve known

No comments:

Post a Comment